Wednesday, November 24, 2010

holidays

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and the official start of the holiday season. I cheated this year and started listening to christmas music on November 1st. Now I can pull out Christmas decorations and play my Holiday mix on full blast without harassment from the family.

Most of my presents for loved ones are already wrapped. For years I've said that I need to start early so I'm not stressed come December 20th. Ah! This is a proud moment for me. On top of being prudent,  I decided make handmade treats for everyone. Once I give them all out I'll post pictures.  I found so many inspiring things in the last few months and I can't wait to share.


homemade holiday cards

Anyways, I've got a lot to do at the moment. There is a vegan pumpkin pie that needs baking and a list of everything I'm thankful for to be complied. It's time to turn on the Friends Thanksgiving episodes and get to work. I've got a lot to do by tomorrow!

xoxo, sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment