Friday, May 14, 2010

I want to put it in a song, and make it last forever.

I love live music. Nothing compares to going to a venue and experiencing the music as it happens. 99% of the time, it's better than the album.

This past wednesday I went to see fun., relient k, and paramore at the WaMu Theater in Seattle. No one disappointed. I was also able to see a ton of friends - old and new - making the show that much better.

Fun. kicked the show off with a high energy set. I've seen these guys three times in the last year, and each show has just gotten better and better. This is one album I highly recommend - especially for summer. Aim and Ignite will be blasting from my prius for at least the next few months.

fun - "all the pretty girls"

more fun.
(hayley from paramore and matt from relient k ended up joining them during "i wanna be the one".)


Next up, Relient K. These guys bring back so many high school memories, it was great to see them live again.

relient k.


Finally, Paramore. This set was so good, I can't even fathom trying to put it into words. It was simply fantastic.

paramore - "decode"

one last photo... i think this is "brick by boring brick"


No comments:

Post a Comment